As an Art Director & Graphic Designer, I work in visual communication to create increasingly efficient Brand Image for businesses.
I interact with all of the other professional figures that rotate around the world of communication to convey a strong, clear and unique message designed to make your product or service stand out from the others.
I’m Ivan Piperis, Art Director & Graphic Designer and I work in visual communication. I create the ideal image or combination of different visual elements best suited to transmit a distinctive message of communication.
Whether it’s a photo, an illustration, an animated image, a graphic design, a typeface or a range of colours, everything must be developed through a design process in order to become efficient and recognisable visual communication.
That’s not all, my activities also involve finding the right support, the material, the combination of sensorial aspects that make up the visual experience that surrounds a message.
I often work in conjunction with other professional figures, so that the visual component dialogues efficiently with text and images, to convey a strong, clear and unique message.
What does an Art Director & Graphic Designer actually do?
I help businesses to
- Stand out with an efficient and coordinated visual identity
- Implement integrated campaigns to promote products and services
- Create advertising images for various uses
- Realise coordinated communication strategies for different media
- Create concepts for offline and online communication
- Generate pre and post sales product experiences
- Develop ideas for communications materials: coordinated images, brochures, packaging,
- merchandising, digital content and lots more
Today, the range and quantity of products and services on offer is constantly growing, making it increasingly difficult to distinguish one from another.
This is why my work has become fundamental for any business that wishes to remain up to date, constantly finding new, winning ideas in order to emerge.
I construct the strategy around the client and their competencies, through an efficient and memorable visual language that highlights the distinctive aspects of their products or services.